Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pink 2


I promised I'd post a picture of what the dreaded pink brooch looked like when it was finished. So here it is. I still don't like pink, but a couple of people have commented on it, so I guess not everyone is as jaded as I am. Will see if it sells. I think it should have had more green in it, but I do like the little flowers and I love the silver leaves.

Here's a couple that I like more. I'm working on one tonight that is all bronze and cream. Yummy. I've developed quite a stock of Czech glass beads and buttons and so I'm trying to figure out a way to use more of them. All of these are available on my Etsy site. The link is in my sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so very much for my sweet birthday wish! I had a lovely one this year! And, I like the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Please weave a web of words for all to see.