Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's a Beading Frenzy!

I don't think I'm jaded, but I realized that my Etsy site was a bit boring since all I had on there was brooches. So I started making necklaces - one of which I have posted on here already. And today I started making earrings. I need to be a well-rounded beader. So I've been in a beading frenzy.
Here's a couple of new pieces.
I have a couple of other pieces that I haven't photographed yet. Maybe tomorrow.

On a totally unrelated note - I've been visiting lots of art blogs and I must say that there are a lot of incredibly talented people out there. I've tucked most of them, lovingly, into my bloglist. Please check them out and be inspired!

6 comments:

  1. cenya, i love your work! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bead jewellery is very beautiful. Amazing detail. I don't think your Etsy is boring!
    I am glad I have visited your blog and now following you!
    Best wishes.
    Jo May.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss this is beautiful. Great piece
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful that you are branching out! I hope your creativity continues to lead you forward.

    ReplyDelete

Please weave a web of words for all to see.