Monday, December 6, 2010

Rina and Isabel

I went to an art showing tonight with my friend, Robin. Her friend, Rina, was showing her exquisite cut paper artwork. Have my eye on a piece that I'd like to buy for my livingroom. Met a very nice lady there named Isabel, who gave me the address of her website. She also had stunning artwork. So it was a very enjoyable evening with good art, new friends and great brownies that Rina's mom baked.
You can see their art at:
www.flickr.com/photos/rinayuriko
and
http://www.dutroncy.com/

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these artists,
    I very much miss Eugene at Holiday time, with holiday markets and artists home shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good art, new friends and great brownies

    Sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only just found your blog and I love your beading work. Lucky Kath to have won such a lovely Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Please weave a web of words for all to see.