Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bijou Bits

I recently opened a new shop on Etsy because I was finding myself inundated with little bits and bobs and beads that I didn't need, and I thought this would be a great way to clean my closets and make a little cash. Cleaning out old jewelry boxes left me with some pieces of costume jewelry that I didn't want.

I also make glass cabochons from antique postcards, and thought I could make extras and sell them as well.
And I bought a large quantity of antique French Seed Beads and decided to sell some of them. Sorting through my bead drawers (Yes, I have drawers full of beads) made me realize that I could easily part with some of them.
And I found lots of cute little clasps that I won't use and put them in the shop too.
So please feel free to browse through all my little bits and pieces. The shop is called Bijou Bits and can be reached here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please weave a web of words for all to see.